Raw cacao powder has got to be the sneakiest way to make things taste like chocolate, whilst fucking off all the useless things you don’t need like white sugar and artificial flavours that enjoy jumping on the chocolate bandwagon. Like, seriously, who invited you? Go away, you sneaky energy depleters and leave me with your master; THE ALL MIGHTY MAYAN AZTEC SOME ANCIENT CIVILIZATION SUPERFOOD: CACAO POWDER!!!
- Anti-oxidant factory.
- Contains oleic acid (good for your heart, yay)
- Some protein
- Many more, but they are way too technical and I was won over at ‘chocolate tasting’
- Sprinkle on oats with some cinnamon (#thereisagod)*
- Protein shakes
- Warm cocoa drinks (make with almond milk, coconut oil, cinnamon, cacao powder and manuka honey to sweeten)
- blend a teaspoon with two teaspoons of nut butter and have on rye
And I’m thinking of more. There will be more.
* I know hash-tags are getting ridiculously used and abused of late, but I swear on oats it’s that good it calls for one. So sorry, but not really.